If you have not added industrial air filtration to your commercial property, you are missing out on substantial advantages. Indoor air quality is a concern across the country, since it frequently threatens worker comfort and productivity. Here are five benefits your building can enjoy if you call ACR, Inc. today to install the latest technology for improving air quality:
- Become an exception to the rule: OSHA regulations dictate conditions for worker comfort, but they do not always benefit office workers. The same air quality standards that exist in fab plants or mechanic’s quarters may not always guarantee good air quality for employees in other sectors. Studies show indoor office air is frequently dangerous and a factor in decreased health. Rather than follow along with the creation of “sick buildings,” you can work to improve this condition instead. The new technology available makes it easy to make indoor air quality a priority.
- Improved productivity: Comfortable workers are productive workers. If you have employees who suffer allergies or chemical sensitivities, poor air quality will make it likely that they will miss work or be extremely unproductive while they are there. Adding air filtration increases their comfort levels substantially. Even workers who are less sensitive will benefit. No one enjoys a stinky and stuffy workplace, so bringing in improved air will help everyone feel better.
- Reduced sick days: Air recirculation systems that do not filter make it easier for workers to catch the latest virus. Managers frequently notice that it is not one or two employees out sick, but many more at a time. This is due to the concentration of the virus in your workplace. Filtering air and bringing it in fresher and cleaner reduces this cycle. Sick days are necessary to keep additional germs out of your office, but they also increase your costs. Creating healthier workplaces also supports healthier workers who do not need to use sick days as often.
- Avoid mold: Air filtration reduces humidity, which is a large factor in mold growth. Even if your workers are not particularly sensitive to chemicals or allergens, mold remains dangerous to them. It causes respiratory distress and discomfort and, sometimes, asthma-like symptoms. Long term health consequences develop if someone is exposed to it long enough. This leaves your company vulnerable to liability at worst, and at best, you will have many workers out sick. The best way to prevent mold is to add filtration and control the factors that contribute to its growth.
- Remove odors: From that pungent meal heated in the community microwave to the secondhand smoke that floats in from outside, odors can become an unpleasant reality in your workplace. Air filtration aids in this category by controlling the smells, if not removing them altogether. Odors can irritate workers just as much as air particles can. If you can control them along with allergens and humidity, you should take up that opportunity.
If industrial air filtration sounds good to you, call ACR, Inc. today. We look forward to helping you create a workplace with excellent air quality.
Categorised in: Industrial Air Filtratio
This post was written by admin