- Superior cleaning system.
- Drastically higher cleaning air discharge velocities.
- More effectively clean the filtering media.
- High baffled inlet and large drop-out section.
- Better cleaning and less filtering media wear.
- Save you money without sacrificing high performance and quality.
Key to the superior cleaning system used in all scientific dust collectors in Indiana is our proven high-velocity nozzles which produce drastically higher cleaning air discharge velocities. Higher discharge velocity means dust collection systems more effectively clean the filtering media. ACR, Inc. cleans better without the use of venturies that are needed in less sophisticated collectors.
Our high baffled inlet and large drop-out section take most of the larger particles out of the dirty air stream resulting in better cleaning and less filtering media wear. Better cleaning means scientific dust collection systems operate more reliably with a more compact collector.
For you, this means scientific dust collectors save you money without sacrificing high performance and quality. Close attention to detail in design and construction ensure all scientific dust collectors operate at their peak from the day they are installed and for many years to come. Contact us if you’re in Columbus or Garden City, IN to learn more about our dust collection systems, ductwork, air filters, and more.