When you’re in the middle of a project, the last thing you want to have to worry about is how you’re going to control all the dust you’re creating. From gypsum to woodcarving and everything in between, dust is an unavoidable byproduct of the work at hand. But that doesn’t mean it has to be difficult to deal with.
You can avoid the dangers of inhaling dust or having it clog up your equipment by working with ACR, Inc. to find the highest quality dust collectors in Indiana.
SDC Dust Collectors: An ACR, Inc. specialty
Scientific Dust Collectors (SDC) was founded in 1981 to bring cleaner air to people in all types of industries where dust is an issue. These systems provide a superior air cleaning solution for your space, whether you’re in a shop or a warehouse. Just a few of the benefits an SDC product provides include:
- Higher cleaning air discharge velocities than other leading competitors
- Technologically advanced to better clean and reduce the wear on your filtering media
- A big drop-out section
- A higher baffled inlet
- Wide filter spacing
- Inlet baffling
- Optimum efficiency
- Prolonged filter life
SDCs are able to filter out large dirt particles for better cleaning. They also work very dependably with their more compact collector. All of these benefits mean that you will save money on repairs, replacements and additional filtering machines, while also retaining a high quality of performance.
There are several different types of SDC models available. Let’s take a look at them:
- Cartridge Dust Collectors are designed to take care of small, granular shaped dust particles (particles less than 50 microns). Some of these include welding fumes, graphite, pharmaceutical powders and fine chemical powders. These types of materials tend to aggregate on the exterior of a cartridge’s filter pleats, which means they can easily escape from your media. The Cartridge Dust Collector will ensure that harmful particles like these are removed from your breathing air.
- Baghouse Dust Collectors are ideal for situations where you need to capture large dust particles that tend to be more challenging to clean. These include fiberglass, plastic, sawdust, paper, cement, coal and lime. Ideal dusts for a Baghouse Dust Collector are greater than 50 microns, and grain loadings over 5 grains per cubic foot.
- Cyclone Collectors are exceptionally well performing for 5,000 to 50,000 CFM. These machines can be ordered with accessories such as rotary air locks.
When you need to purchase high quality dust collectors in Indiana, look no further than ACR, Inc. We understand how all types of dust impact your work environment, and we have all the dust collection solutions you need to keep your air as clean as possible. Don’t risk your health by allowing dirty air to circulate in your facility. Call us today to find out how we can keep you and your team healthy year-round with one of our state-of-the art dust collectors. We look forward to helping you!
Categorised in: Dust Collectors
This post was written by Writer